Friday, August 25, 2006

RAGE


I just read a blog that embodies everything that I feel today!!!! I swear as soon as enough time goes by and nobobdy knows "who I am" anymore I'm gonna do a WTF post!

It's all wrapped up with that "Dazed in Confusion" post - now I'm just seeing red angry. My psyche's all screwed - I'm pissed that I may let this affect my future. If you want to screw up your life go ahead - but leave mine the hell alone! And grow the hell up! Life is hard - deal with it. I'm so sick and tired of people running away from problems instead of dealing with them like adults.

Today has just been one of those incredibly and absolutely frustrating days - and if you do know me - please don't call and ask why....(sigh)....when I'm ready to talk I will....

2 comments:

Vixen said...

(((((Hugs))))))

You've totally verbalized how I felt.

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, if there's one thing I've learned is that life can not only be a bitch but a whore, slut, skank, motherfucker....