Sunday, November 05, 2006

Four Things About Me

Okay, so I got this from my cuz ages ago, but never put it up...so here it is....just a few more interesting things about fabulous me!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) TA in high school
2) Waitress at a seafood restaurant
3) Supervisor at a County Health Department
4) Business owner / administrator (I get to sign checks :OP)

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1) Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth is the only Darcy)
2) Rodger and Hammerstein’s Cinderella (original with Leslie Ann Warren and Brandy
version)
3) The Opposite Sex
4) Brown Sugar

Four places I have lived: (okay – six)
1) New York City (yay!)
2) Guatemala
3) Alabama
4) California
5) Colorado
6) Trinidad

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) Grey’s Anatomy!!!
2) Grey’s Anatomy!!!
3) Grey’s Anatomy!!!
4) Grey’s Anatomy!!!

Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Most recently Antigua, W.I.
2) Spain
3) England
4) Kenya

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Almost anything Mexican
2) Almost anything Italian
3) Curry and roti Trini style!
4) Callaloo from Sugarcane

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) lol….ummm…London
2) Barcelona
3) Chicago
4) New York

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only grey's fanatic... that is the show for real


Juju

RandomlySane said...

lol - you do have good taste after all :OP

ems said...

I was living in France when Colin Firth first hit the screens in Pride and Prejudice. I came back to absolute madness. I now know why! You have good taste.

RandomlySane said...

:O) thanks ems...you know, you may just be my alter ego...

Anonymous said...

Did I send you this email?
-Gainelle

RandomlySane said...

nope! donte did...but i pretty much think everyone's seen it ;o)