Sunday, November 26, 2006

Seinfeld's Racist Jew


Okay, so clearly I’ve been more than out of the loop. The Kramer tirade????!!!! And he had the nerve to say he didn’t know where that came from? Are you kidding me?!! The vitriolic language that he used spewed from somewhere inside him. It wasn’t a simple “F*ck you n*gger”. Saying that 50 years ago the man would be lynched with a fork up his @**!!!!!!

Hellooooooo????!!!

And there are still some completely ignorant people who seem puzzled that racism still exists! Ignorance is absolutely ridiculous. Don’t get me started on Borat….

If you want to see the article and tape it’s here on this link:

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape/

5 comments:

Vixen said...

Wow---you really are late, this was last weeks' controversy. Don't feel bad though, I totally just clued my boyfriend into what was going on a few days ago. Scandalous doesn't begin to even describe it.

RandomlySane said...

Thanks Vixen - I know my friends were appalled that I never even heard of it! Clearly, I've been in my own little world....

RandomlySane said...

yes...i saw borat...just kinda sat there at the end cuz i didn't know how to feel about it....

by the way, nice to see you resurface. you've been ghost longer than me!

did you? (see borat i mean)

Anonymous said...

Vitrolic, i like the word. it is the word of the day

RandomlySane said...

lol - thanks anon...