Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Bachelor of Idiocy


Has anyone else been watching The Bachelor?

So I admit, it's totally unlike me to get into reality TV...but as circumstances has it my best friend is hooked - so I naturally watch and sometimes get sucked in. This was one of those times.

I only saw about 4 episodes, and not even the total finale, but let me tell you - I was heated! Jennifer over Sadie!!!????? I hate to repeat myself, but are you kidding me? Or better yet, for all those other Grey's fans - "Seriously?"

It was quite obvious that Sadie was the better choice. Not only was she prettier, sweeter, and much more elegant than Jennifer (blah), but their personalities seemed to mesh sooooo much more.

And did you see how she handled herself when he turned her down? You know he was kicking himself mentally for making a moronically stupid decision.

But then, a lightbulb went off. Two actually.

First, did you see his ghetto fabulous - "I'm from Brooklyn", big haired Mother? Sadie was clearly too good for that family...lol....

But the real breakthrough came when I remembered that he and Jennifer had sex....hmmmm.....and that he's a dude....

nuff said...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for telling me about the sex part... didn't know that. Now it makes more sense.


Juju

Anonymous said...

While i was reading, i figured that it was probably sex, that is how we men are. It is all about sex. I new it was sex before you told us since i don't watch but it was easy to see

RandomlySane said...

(sigh) gosh....do you guys always have to be soooo predictable?