Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NBA All-Star Weekend 2007


We're going to Vegas baby!!!!! Okay, so slightly uncharecteristic language and tone - but it's true!!! I was trying to think of what to do for my birthday (the big 25) and I realized that All-Star Weekend is the weekend before....not only is it a three-day weekend (President's Day I think), Valentine Day weekend, but also two of my guys bdays are that Thursday as well. Plus, it's close enough that my fam and friends from Cali can drive up. :OP

Absolutely perfect.

Well, except for the fact that everyone else and their momma can drive up too....I already had a mini-heart attack thinking about who is planning on going...so get this - one of boys was telling me how all of his friends were trying to come out. Thing is - he and "his boys" were all ex-something or the other of me and "my girls"....lol...needless to say it could make for an very interesting weekend.

Unfortunately for me, and luckily for him though, two of my girls aren't going to be able to make it....(sigh) ce'st la vie....right? Lol....I don't speak a word of French....but you get my gist...

We have our tickets, rental and hotel already booked! Everything, and I mean everything was basically booked solid. But we finally found something on the strip that wasn't The Tropicana! I am going to have a fabulous time (while trying not to bump into anyone I don't want to see)....I have three months to get it together....lol...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I am always getting shouts out on this peace. Glad those girls ain't going though

RandomlySane said...

lol - you got lucky...

Vixen said...

Sweet! Good stuff, I'm sure you'll have fun:)