Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yearning

Lust. That insatiable passion that incinerates your mind and body. All-consuming desire that completely envelopes you and won’t let go. It’s uncontrollable. Hitting you at the most unexpected and often inappropriate times.

How do you deal with it? Release the incredible built up pressure? Especially if the object of your desire isn’t around. Sometimes I just want to grab some random person – but on further inspection that won’t do.

A random person can’t make me feel like ripping off his clothes. Touching. Caressing. Attacking. Feel greedy for that unquenchable thirst. It’s frustrating.

So here I am. Waiting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, is all i can say. Maybe if I move to Colorodo, you could rip my clothes off

RandomlySane said...

lol - I guess you'll never know...too bad I don't know who you are (though I do have my suspicions...)

ems said...

'grab some random person' - they wouldn't know what's hit them! Be careful - you don't want to get locked up!

Anonymous said...

Hey chica, that was really hot, but quite articulate. Check my homie out wit your grown and sexy a$$!!! Keep writing like that, and you'll be editor of some big fancy mag on day!

RandomlySane said...

thanks ladies...ummmm wickedangel59...you gonna tell me who your "homie" is??? :O)

RandomlySane said...

i'm an idiot...