Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pet Peeves


Aaaargh....I swear sometimes people are sooooooo annoying!!! I'll explain later.....

Okay - it kills me when people swear they know me! I can be extremely social and open (hence this blog), but that doesn't mean I'm your best friend! Then they have the nerve to get angry at me for not acting how they expect (thnx anon) me to act....dude, I barely know you...!

My friends know that they're my friends - we have a r-e-l-a-t-i-o-n-s-h-i-p. They call me and I call them. If you are the only one calling, then unless I'm insanely busy, I probably don't consider you a friend....okay? Please stop mistaking my "niceness" for something else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u spelled expect wrong. and that must mean i am a friend. Cool

RandomlySane said...

lol...thanx anon...since i don't know who you are i can't confirm the friendship status :OP...

Anonymous said...

You are such a bitch and I LOVE IT!

-friend

RandomlySane said...

Thanks "friend"....I think...lol...