Thursday, August 31, 2006

Glimpses 2


The next installment...

You know, it’s really quite amazing the way that God answers prayers. Every time that I’ve had a question or concern I always receive an answer. Of course, the timing is usually not to my liking, but the response is always there. It’s always interesting to read something that I’ve written in the past, and see how things have turned out now…

In the doc. “My feelings and intellect…” I talk about wanting this guy to be attracted to me. Well, that prayers been answered! And now on to bigger problems…there’s always something else isn’t there…?

To be truthful, I don’t even feel like writing about it, suffice to say, God is in control. And I, who cannot see the future, am going to trust in Him, and allow Him to have His will carried out in my life (hopefully!)…

3 comments:

Vixen said...

only when you know where you are coming from can u know where you are headed. At least you are putting it in God's hands.

RandomlySane said...

Thanks - sometimes it's hard to relinquish that control...

RandomlySane said...

(smile) Thanks cuz - that was really sweet. Trust me though - I still feel like a little kid a lot of the time...