Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Responsibility is a .......


(huge sigh) Anyone who knows me well, knows that I abhor responsibility. I love my freedom. I adore the feeling that I can go wherever I want, or just not talk to people for a while. I embrace the belief that "the world is my oyster" and that the possibilities are endless.

Unfortunately, I am currently in a state where RESPONSIBILITY is weighing me down. Not only do I have till tomorrow to catch up on four months of acccounting for our company (which I only learned about yesterday!), but the first half of my day was already spent taking my grandmother to her doctor's appt (where she got a bp machine hooked up to her for the next 24 hrs that I have to monitor very closely), my mom is laid up for at least another week (she just got out of surgery yesterday), my dad just found out that he has severe sleep apnea and is wearing some odd machine to monitor his patterns, and my bf is extremely sick as well! Add taking care of payroll, finishing and submitting the billing, and listening to employees concerns - and you kinda get the picture.

So, basically - I don't even have time to write this....Funny thing is - I feel completely apathetic....

3 comments:

RandomlySane said...

LOL!! Thanks - but the whole "coming out of the closet" phrase....lol...I don't know about that chica....don't want to give people the wrong impression.... :OP

Vixen said...

Dayum---looks like everyone in your life is not feeling up to par. Pele o. Hope that everyone gets better ASAP before you end up down in the sick pits with them. Cheers.

RandomlySane said...

Thanks Vixen...