Sunday, September 17, 2006

Adios Sra. Rigoberta...


Okay. I lied. You know that PeaceJam thing I'm supposed to go today? Well, barely can one minute pass where I'm not sneezing or coughing uncontrollably - so much so that my chest burns. :O(

Yes, it's official - I have the flu. How the ------ did that happen? I'll tell you.

Remember that I said that my bf was sick? Well, to top off the absolutely crazy week I've had - Friday night we had to take my grandmom to the emergency room. Her glucose levels were dropping and she was having these scary "episodes" where she was flailing about and talking incoherently. Needless to say, we took her in around 9pm and didn't get home till 10am the next morning. I'd totally say it was a nosocomial infection, but my resistance was already low - I was already exposed, and utterly exhausted.

Consequently, I'm a mess. I've taken every conceivable medication that exists - ran the whole gamut of sneezy, stuffy, itchy, night time medicine, but thus far - to no avail.

Adios, Rigoberta Menchu Tum...véale la vez próxima su adentro ciudad....

No comments: