Monday, September 18, 2006

Glimpses 6 & 7!

Alright - it's been a while since I've put up any of my journal entries - so, since 6 is so short, I'm posting 7 too!

6....
Well, I’m finally getting to a good place again. Lol….it’s also that time of the month again! But I’m really getting to the point where I can view him as another one of my guy friends. And right now I am really caught up in my own career choices.

For some reason, I just abhor being in Colorado. And its not even that I can’t make the best of it – I can. But, I don’t want to….I have no desire to do anything that causes me to commit more time to this place.


7....
This has been a loooong and extremely interesting journey. Again, just reading my past updates on this situation is hilarious! No wonder I was stressing out….Anyway, I had to start this one differently from that wonderful “okay” I used previously. However, for this continuation I just have to say that I’m good. I’ve finally allowed myself to stop stressing the situation and just be – without expectations or unrequited longings! Hmmm….that’s probably not very clear, but I have other things on my mind right now…

Everyone always says this, but it is soooo amazing how God brings you through the toughest moments. I have not yet taken the time to transfer my journal from Guate onto this, but in my darkest hours God has always been there. Today, ----------, marks exactly two months and a couple of days since I have relocated and started a new job. Incidentally, I live in the boondocks! So, that word is kinda funny – but I really do…..it’s been a hard adjustment. I have days were I am wonderfully up and then others when I just miss my family and friends – and wonder why I’m here in the first place….Thankfully, I believe that I have found a church fam…

No comments: