Sunday, May 20, 2007

Babies, Babies Everywhere


I am SURROUNDED by babies. Not children. Babies. And/or expectant mothers. My neighbor, whose oldest child is 27 just had a baby. My cousin who just hit 40 is having a baby. Two of my friends just had the cutest little boys a couple of months ago. My (redacted) is about to have a baby. Like dude - is it baby season or what???

They are adorable - but make realize that I am NOT ready for one...the work - crying, holding, changing, needing your complete attention...I am not ready. Give me a couple years - then I might be in a better mood...lol...

2 comments:

Another Asian Law Student said...

i just went shopping for baby nephew, and i fringed at the idea of buying a $36 jacket for an infant.

itsnotmeitsme said...

OH - my best friends are having a baby... It terrifies me. I have no experience with babies, but I guess I'm about to get some...