Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Love and All that Jazz...

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."- Robert Frost

I'm in a kind of melancholy mood..."waxing romantic" I guess...

It's difficult being single sometimes...the lonliness can be stifling...sometimes I just want to lean on someone physically and emotionally...not always having to be so "strong" and seem like I have a everything together...quite frankly, I don't...

Plus, I've realized that I have to stop calling my guy friends when I'm in this sort of mood...it doesn't help things at all...I've already gotten myself into trouble talking to male friends when I'm emotional...lol...

So, I just have to take a deep breath, wait a few moments till the intenseness (word?) of the feeling passes and move on...

4 comments:

Vixen said...

You don't have to seem like you have everything together. You can lean on your friends and fam for support when it gets hard. That's one thing I learned...that sometimes the best support system is the one you've always had.

Hope your intenseness passes, asap

Vixen said...

You've been tagged by the way. See Mysterious Meander for details.

RandomlySane said...

Thanks Vixen...I definitely feel better today...now I'm gonna head to Mysterious Meander to see what being "tagged" is...

Counsellor in Cultivation said...

being single blows. but not that much. look at it this way-- even if you feel you don't have "it" together -- you probably have "it" together moreso than many of your "taken" friends...they're silently struggling with having to share their "it" with someone else....