Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lakers vs Nuggets


So last night I went to the Pepsi Center with three friends to see the Lakers play the Denver Nuggets...and though I do live in Denver now, I wasn't sure who I was going to root for...


Hilarious thing - everytime that Kobe touched the ball, the whole stadium erupted into BOOOS....everytime! LOL - it cracked me up...I even found myself feeling a little sorry for the guy...


Anyway, the Nuggets won - 114 to 111...very close game...actually, they would of lost if Kobe wasn't so intimidated by the crowd - he took at least 20 shots and only made like 7...lol...he did not bring his A-game...according to the announcer - the Lakers couldn't handle the 5,280 Altitude!


I love that AI, Camby and Melo are on the same team...but they really need to work on some stuff...this is their second time beating the Lakers, but they could do SOOOO much better...


GO NUGS!!! :O)

5 comments:

BCC said...

by the time i moved away from LA, the only thing i hated worse than the Lakers were Laker-fans

Anonymous said...

As a true LAKER FAN, I am offended by the previous comments. Anyway, as a b-ball fan you need to realize that AI, Melo,and Camby have only played about 20-30 games together and it takes time for teammates to get used to each others style and playing with each other. If they are still playing together next year, then things should be alot better. But booo to the Nuggets, GO LAKERS. And Kobe is not intimataded by the stupid Nuggets fans, he just had a bad game (especially since he has played their plenty of times since the incident)and they still barely lost

Anon from VA

RandomlySane said...

Awwww...your defense of them is so cute! lol...actually, I think I should be offended - who's "stupid"!!!????

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. I never had you pegged as a b'ball fan. So did you manage to grab some courtside seats, or were you sat up in one of the "corporate boxes"? Take no notice of those silly Lakers fans. They're like smelly farts! No-one likes them, but their whiff is everywhere......

Anonymous said...

Who the heck is this shaft guy. they must either be a Heat or a Nuggets fan bandwagon cause those teams have only recently done something. Laker Haters are everywhere, gotta love all the Haters, cause we have the best player in the planet on our team. Anyway, you are only stupid if you were booing Kobe and if you are truly a Nuggets fan or just a bandwagoner

Anon from VA