Friday, December 29, 2006

Snowmobiling


These long hiatuses from blogging have become something of a habit. My only excuse is that life in general has been so extremely busy that I barely have time to sleep, much less blog.

Basically, for those of you who don’t know I am in the process of applying for law school. For the past two months I was totally preoccupied with studying for the LSAT, and now that I’ve received my scores (disappointing at best) I am trying to finish all my apps before the first….which is only a couple of days away….

However, I’ve managed to have a GREAT Christmas!! It was the very first time I didn’t spend it with family, but my ex-roomie, who also happens to be my best friend’s cousin and her sister, came out. We went snowmobiling! It was cold, but a lot of fun. We went across the Continental Divide – and incidentally almost flipped over a couple times – but had a blast.

Give it try if you haven’t already. Goodness….I’m so tired I can hardly muster up anymore enthusiasm to write.
Anywho, have a fabulous New Year’s!!

1 comment:

Vixen said...

glad to see you back, even though sporadic. good luck with the law school apps!