Monday, October 23, 2006

Needed: Maid


Alright. So, this isn't exactly rocket science, but I need serious help.

I cannot bring myself to clean my room! Don't laugh - I'm in dire need of counseling or something....it's almost been 3 months since it's really been clean. 3 MONTHS!!! And don't get the idea that I like it that way - cuz I don't. I hate it. However, I can't seem to work up the energy to do anything about it....3 months people....3!

By the way, the picture is NOT mine - actually mine is worse and lacking the wonderful teddy bear collection found here. They say that one's room is a manifestation of what's going on in one's life. I have no idea who "they" are - but I am clearly having issues.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow buddy that is bad. My room looks much better and I am at least moving, their is not excuse for that. But I still love you, when we get married that will have to change though

vinny

Anonymous said...

This is an all to familiar story.

Juju

RandomlySane said...

Thanks Ju....that was really encouraging :O)- at least Vin said he stilled loved me!