Thursday, November 29, 2007

When He Is Who He Says He Is

On top of dealing with the the looming threat of finals, I'm having issues in the relationship department.

What relationship?

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not in one. But I'm still dealing with issues like I am.

He told me who he was and what he was about in the beginning. Eyes wide open. And I believed him. Thing is, I underestimated MY ability to deal with things. I'm relatively okay, but he's not. And now he's acting very "relationshipy" and weird.

The irony is killing me. And the issue is bugging the hell out of me. Since - HE doesn't want to communicate anymore.

I'm a big girl. And you're a man. Let's get it together....

1 comment:

Counsellor in Cultivation said...

why is it that these things have a way of cropping up immediately preceding finals?

i made my blog private too... email me at counsellorincultivation@gmail.com and i'll add you...

good luck with exams!