Thursday, October 11, 2007

THE Library

I'm supposed to be working on my memo right now. Have someone coming in town this weekend and it's due on Monday...But I'm in the library blogging.

I almost went home to study, but a friend made a very wise comment along the lines that I wouldn't get anything done. So true. So here I am instead.

Why do all libraries have to be so ominous? Most people are screwing around on their laptops anyway. Right? Checking facebook, myspace, etc...So, I'm going home now.

OH, heard a talk today about the working for the gov't versus private firm. 80k versus 160k. She made it sound awesome - HOWEVER what she didn't point out was that out of 800 candidates for the DOJ Honors program - they only picked 6!!!!! Yeah...there goes that idea...unless I want to work for the State DA....gotta go.

Peace out.

1 comment:

Vixen said...

ok, your life sounds totally studiously so booooring right now. Gracious!